|Autumn is the season when the leaves change. Maple tree in full color.|
- On a sunny afternoon we make plans to go to a pumpkin patch. Pick out pumpkins for decoration and for carving into a Jack O'Lantern.
- Watch for the fall bazaars hometown then check out the activities, looking for the traditional autumn activities like pumpkin paintings, drinking apple cider, going for a hayride or enjoying roasting marshmallows on an open fire for s’more chocolate treats.
- Go on a bike ride on trails at a state park. Bike riding on an warm sunny autumn day is a great activity for the entire family. Bring along a picnic lunch and stop at a scenic overlook. Have fun during the autumn season by enjoying time well spent with our family.
- Plan a family day to rake a large pile of leaves then take turns jumping into the leaf pile.
- Another fun family activity is camping. Plan a night when the moon is full then sit around the campfire and sing songs or tell stories. Roast marshmallows and make happy family memories.Check your local newspapers for other activities in your area. Most communities offer a variety of events that feature family fun.
|Nature trails in autumn are fun for walking or bike riding|
|Go to a U-pick your own pumpkin, kids love this|