Last year I made the cake mix pumpkin muffins that had 3 ingredients and muffins were moist but I thought a little bland, So this year I did some experimenting with the flavor and came up with a recipe that I love.
This pumpkin muffin recipe is easy but oh so delicious because I am adding walnuts and secret ingredient is white chocolate. When the chocolate bakes it melts into the texture of the muffin and when you bite into the muffin they melt in your mouth.
I made a batch of these muffins a few weeks ago and served at my women's group and the girls said they were delicious and suggested that I serve them as a cupcake with white chocolate frosting and garnished with chopped walnuts. They are perfect for a Halloween open house or served for brunch or afternoon snack throughout the autumn season
See how nice the pumpkin muffins look of Halloween buffet table.
All I can say is that pumpkin walnut with chocolate muffins or cupcakes sure are good. Here is my recipe for pumpkin white chocolate muffins.
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Spray the 12 cup muffin pan cups with Pam for baking with flour or use paper liners.
• Combine the cake mix with the pumpkin puree and spices in a large mixing bowl.
• With an electric mixer set at medium blend all ingredients until batter is smooth.
• With spoon fold nuts and white chocolate morsels into the batter.
• Fill the muffin cups 2/3 of the way to the top with the batter.
• Bake for 20 minutes.
• Check to see if muffins are done by inserting a toothpick into the center. If the toothpick comes out clean then this is an indication that the muffins are cooked and need to come out of the oven.
• Cool for 20 minutes on a wire rack.
This is your basic pumpkin muffin cake mix recipe, with less spice and the addition of walnuts and white chocolate.