1 cup white sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
2 cups (12-ounce bag) white or semi-sweet chocolate chips
2. Beat sugar and butter in a large bowl until creamy.
3. Beat in pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4. Gradually stir in flour,baking soda and salt into the mixture by hand, then add the chocolate chips.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a baking sheets.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until the cookie edges are firm.
7. Let cool for 2 minutes, then remove to a wire rack