Brownie Chunk Cookies with Walnuts
- Put your oven rack in the center and heat oven at 350F
- Put the brownie mix, eggs and the oil to the mixing bowl and mix well with electric mixer. Blend until batter is smooth with no brownie mix lumps. Turn off the mixer and set it aside. Add the chocolate morsels and the chopped walnuts and fold them into the batter.
- Spray Pam with flour onto the baking sheet to prevent cookies from sticking.
- Use a teaspoon to measure out the cookie size. Drop the rounded teaspoonful of cookie batter onto the cookie sheet. Space the cookies two and half inches apart.
- Bake the chocolate brownie cookies at for 12 minutes. Before removing from the oven insert a toothpick into the center of the cookie. Remove the toothpick and if there is not batter then cookies are done.
- Set the baking sheet on a wire rack and cool the cookies.
Here is a YouTube recipe for No-bake chocolate peanut butter cookies. They sure look good!