Sunday, October 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Decorating Ideas - Deer Head with Antlers

When it comes to decorating our living space with wildlife accents I think that faux taxidermy is best.  So when I found this resin Stag Deer Head at zazzle.com I was delighted.  This deer head is very lifelike and will add ambiance to your living space, office, and mancave.

The deer heads come in a variety of colors, including a natural white and black and then there are trendy colors; gold, silver pink and blue. Having so many colors to choose from will enable you to compliment your homes color scheme. Or you could buy a few deer heads and hang them on your feature wall and make a fabulous statement.




When it comes to decorating my home for the autumn season I think the gold metallic resin deer head is elegant.  The color will compliment my dark hardwood furniture and think it will add ambiance to the room.   The deer head alone is fabulous but I may decorate those antlers with an autumn garland on Thanksgiving day.



View more White faux Stag Deer Heads at zazzle.com

I think it would be fun to decorate the deer head and then hang it in the foyer.  I know my brother and his kids would have a good laugh.  So on Thanksgiving, I think I will decorate this elegant Stag Deer Head with Antlers with garland and pumpkin ornaments.  Here is a collage that I created to give you an idea.  

Decorate your Deer Head for Thanksgiving


No comments: