Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

Getting Ready for Thanksgiving


With the holidays coming soon I find that my time is not being diverting from online to offline as there is much to do now that it is time to get ready for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.
Recipes for Holidays


Here are a few of my families favorite comfort food recipes:






Thanksgiving is next week and not only do I have to organize my families favorite recipes I need to get the home decorated for a harvest theme. Normally the kitchen and dining room is where I feature the Thanksgiving decor theme by setting a table with seasonal table lines, dishes and then create a punkin centerpiece.


Create a perfect pumpkin centerpiece for your coffee table, foyer, dining table and it will also look good on your kitchen island. You can make this centerpiece from using a pumpkin, fresh flowers or silk for your arrangement Here's how to make and easy pumpkin decoration for Thanksgiving.






Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving

No comments: