Search This Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Halloween Home Décor Ideas


When it comes to decorating a traditional home for Halloween you can do so by adding a few complimentary home accessories that accent your room. 
Today I met with a client of mine who has a traditional reading room with tufted style accent chair, antique style round table, book shelf and Dale Tiffany floor lamps.  The room has a gas fireplace with a lovely carved mantle.  The ambiance of the room was very cozy and I would love to decorate it for Halloween. 

My client said that she needed some ideas on how to decorate the room.  Since my client is someone who does not have a visual sense, I told her I would gather some ideas for her and create a Halloween reading Room set at Polyvore. 

I worked on my set today by setting up a room that my client could relate to and then emailed her my finished set.  My client responded tonight and said that she loved my ideas and asked me when I could decorate her reading room?

Tomorrow I will meet again with my client to inventory her Halloween decorations and then I will know exactly what she needs for her reading room.

You can view the products that I used in the traditional living room image by clicking the image and you get more decor ideas by viewing these Halloween Zazzle Products.  I think any of these products would compliment a traditional den, reading room or living room.

Happy Halloween Decorating!

Throw Pillows for Accent Chairs and Sofa


Deck the Walls for Halloween


 Drink Coasters for Accent Table


No comments: