- If you are going to shop on Black Friday then have a plan of action and take a nap before heading out to stand in the lines.
- A map of the store would also be helpful so you can cut out the time needed to search for the products on your gift list.
- Band with other shoppers by giving them part of your shopping list, by doing this you will save time and your chances of buying the products is better because they may not be sold out.
- Prepare yourself for ciaos, and practice holding onto your favorite cashmere sweater with a strong and confident grip.
- Practice speaking in a low voice and repeat the words; "this is mine I had it first get your own."
- Think of the days when you shopped at Loehmann’s for their annual 65% off designers fashions and then get into your aggressive shoppers frame of mind.
Happy Holidays everyone!