Monday, October 9, 2017

Zazzle Has Sweet Treats For All Occasions


Now that fall is here and a chill in the air my family and friends seem to eat more baked goods, brownies, cakes, and cookies. My friend's kids are getting excited about going trick or treating and normally I will buy Hersey kisses but last year I bought my friend's children special chocolate covered Halloween designed chocolate covered Oreo cookies.  The cookies arrived individually wrapped so it was easy to hand them out to the trick or teeters. 

My friends told me that the Oreos were wonderful and asked me where I bought them. I told them I designed the frosting top at zazzle.com.  Here is the cookie that I gave to my friend's kids that were trick or treating on Halloween.

Spooky Halloween Cat Oreo Cookie


Zazzle has a variety of delectable sweet treats; candies, cookies, and brownies that you can buy as shown with a print on demand unique design or you can customize these treats with your own photograph and words. Thus making a special dessert for your gathering and a sweet gift for your family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers.

Have you bought the cookies, cakes, and candies from zazzle.com?

Zazzle.com also carries delicious sugar cookies that come in four or a dozen. These cookies are really tasty. You can taste the butter, sugar and a hint of lemon. This cookie is mouthwatering good. I have given the sugar cookies as gifts to neighbors and have arranged them in gift baskets for adults and children. Everyone loves sugar cookies, brownies, cake pops, and chocolate candies.





No comments: